Triad Forum

Gather Day!

Started by Amanda N, February 05, 2010, 11:29:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amanda N

The "Gather Day" marks the official start of the Gather.  Everyone go post away!

I'll send out another post with details on the scavenger hunt within the next 48 hours.  Keep an eye out for it!

Noola

Who wants to copost with me for the Gather? The posts won't be able to go out until I get assigned a new mentor who can approve them and all, but that doesn't mean we can't go ahead and write! I've got a cooper at a the Vintner Hall who might be delivering casks of liquor and wine. I've got a tavern server who'd be there with her naggy mother and four kids.

It's not too late for the Gather is it?  :bounce:

Paula

I have a Headwoman AHH who could receive those casks.
"The truth is out there but the lies are inside your head." Terry Pratchett

Gabriel Lorca: "I still don't give a damn.  .

Chloe: A list of everyone you've slept with in the past eight weeks.
Lucifer: Right. You'll need a much bigger notepad.

Maze to Lucifer: I'm worried that humans are rubbing of