Triad Forum

A Fourth Council Member!

Started by Eimi, March 17, 2013, 03:10:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eimi

Hello Triadians!

The Council would like to announce the addition of a new member!

Suzee has been working for months and months behind the scenes making new maps, making original pictures of different locations, helping us figure out website issues, helping with the Crayons, among many other things. All this on top of being an active poster, and a very friendly face around the club! The Council is happy to have her as our fourth member, and truly appreciate all she already does for Triad!

Please be patient with us while we bring Suzee up to speed. We will be training her to be a mentor and for Persona Approval, so we apologize in advance for any delays this might cause, but they should only be minor.

Now if you'll excuse me, it's time to put Suzee to work!   :sm:

Ames

Congrats Suzee!! You know I am SOOO happy for you :)

Devin

Congrats Suzee! This is well deserved and way overdue. Yay!

Chelle

*squee*

I agree-Yay Suzee. but you already knew that.
Chelle the Southern Belle
My Personas

Heather

This is definitely much deserved! Suzee, you do SO MUCH around Triad, it wouldn't be the same without you :) Now I can bug you even mooreeee!!!  :thumbright:

Miriah

Congrats Suzee!!!! You definitely deserve it!

Jelena

Congrats Suzee! I join all the others in saying it's indeed well deserved! Enjoy!

Suzee


Ang

Congrats Suzee!! Definitely an excellent choice ^_^