Triad Forum

Crayons - Responses please!

Started by Clancey, June 12, 2012, 05:05:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clancey

To all Triadians:

We were due for a Crayons and I was on LOA so they were missed...So sorry for that!!

The next one is due August 1.

So, I leave it up to you all:

Do one now over the next two weeks OR wait until August and do a big one.  

If we do one now, we will probably postpone until September the next one.

You all tell me please :)
~ Clancey ~

Dragons must fly/when Thread is in the sky.

Ang

I vote for waiting since LOA's have been running rampant over the past few weeks and summer's just starting ^_^

Arale

I say wait. For a purely selfish reason: It'll give me more time to get stuff out there to be nominated for!  :rr:

Seriously though, there seems to be a lot of people LOA/LIA right now, from the looks of the forum for it... so it'd be better to wait, IMO.


@_@

You are feeling relaxed and calm. Your eyelids are veeeeery heavy. Do you feel sleepy? Yes. Yes, you feel very sleepy now. Allow your eyes to close, slooooowly. Very slowly. Good. now, open your email and begin composing a copost start with Arale.

Paula

I agree to wait and do one big one, the posting list has been pretty quiet.
"The truth is out there but the lies are inside your head." Terry Pratchett

Gabriel Lorca: "I still don't give a damn.  .

Chloe: A list of everyone you've slept with in the past eight weeks.
Lucifer: Right. You'll need a much bigger notepad.

Maze to Lucifer: I'm worried that humans are rubbing of

Suzee

I'll jump on the bandwagon and say waiting is just fine with me!

Len

I'm fine with waiting..but also saying that, despite a lot of LOAs stuff like Paula's storyline with E'naer has been fun to read (and to be a part of!!) so I dunno...I leave it up to you :-)

Chelle

if the majority wants to wait, that's cool but I think we've had enough posts to still do them now. I mean this would be posts from February, March, April, May or somewhere thereabouts....

Though if you need time to get the marks and stuff from the last one in, that's fine too Clancey
Chelle the Southern Belle
My Personas

Clancey

Yup, it stands to reason if I didn't have time to run the crayons, I didn't have time to put the marks in for the last one, and as a matter of fact, if we wait until August 1

Waiting will give us:  April to July.  Only 4 months, which is only 1 month longer than normal.   I ran the last ones in March.  so potentially some posts from March, but no further back than that.

And since I spent hours and hours earlier this year catching up on all the old Crayons, the only marks due are from the March ones.

The majority is cool with waiting, and it would be much easier for me to wait.  I am still insanely busy at work and need at least a month to clear out of some projects I am working on.  

In fact ..its 715 pm and I'm still at work... lovely 12 hour day... I gave up and came to the boards for a bit of sanity, but still have more work before I can go home...
~ Clancey ~

Dragons must fly/when Thread is in the sky.

Arale

Quote from: "Clancey"I gave up and came to the boards for a bit of sanity

Quick, put on your sanity hats everyone! QUICK! :bigsmurf:


@_@

You are feeling relaxed and calm. Your eyelids are veeeeery heavy. Do you feel sleepy? Yes. Yes, you feel very sleepy now. Allow your eyes to close, slooooowly. Very slowly. Good. now, open your email and begin composing a copost start with Arale.

Len

crap, where'd I put mine?  or...did i have one to start with...?

Arale

Here, Len. Squeeze your head under my sanity hat. We'll have just enough room left for Clancey. The rest can fend for themselves. :bigsmurf:


@_@

You are feeling relaxed and calm. Your eyelids are veeeeery heavy. Do you feel sleepy? Yes. Yes, you feel very sleepy now. Allow your eyes to close, slooooowly. Very slowly. Good. now, open your email and begin composing a copost start with Arale.

Len

we'll let Neath deal with them *evil laughter*

Miriah

Quote from: "Arale"
Quote from: "Clancey"I gave up and came to the boards for a bit of sanity

Quick, put on your sanity hats everyone! QUICK! :bigsmurf:

Mine is made of tin foil. It keeps the normal voices out.  :dink:

Len

I know I'm high as a kite on cold and flu pills but...did I miss the crayons or something...?  *wanders off to look at what's in those pills*

Chelle

Ah no, we made noms but the ballots haven't been sent yet. Waiting for Clancey to put them out methinks
Chelle the Southern Belle
My Personas