Triad Forum

Signing up for the Cbox

Started by Suzee, June 03, 2012, 10:08:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suzee

I've temporarily allowed user registration in the cbox.  This is for you to claim your forum name and set your password.

We will allow registration for one week.

Type your name in the name box
Click Profile (this will allow you to set your password)
Type it again in the second box

In the future you'll only have to type it once to log in.

Devin

I don't see any "profile" to click. The only thing to click is refresh.

Suzee

it should be blow the message box on the right.

help * smilies * profile

Devin

There's nothing below the message box. I see:
# of users online   refresh
name
email/url
message

That's it.

Suzee

hmm maybe try another browser? I admit it's looking a bit strange in Firefox. But it works well in IE, Chrome, Safari.