Triad Forum

Gold Flight Schedule (Tentative)

Started by Eimi, March 17, 2010, 01:41:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eimi

Ok guys, sorry it's been so late in coming!  This is just a tentative schedule for the moment since, as I'm sure you know, things tend to change in a hurry around here!  But this is what it looks like at this moment:

April 15: Jyramikah's gold Flight (DCW)
May 15: nothing
June 15: Jyramikah's gold Clutching (DCW)
July 15: DFW WW's Flight (DFW)
August 15: Jyramikah's gold Hatching (DCW)
September 15: DFW WW's Clutching (DFW)
October 15: Ariau's Gold Flight (RBW)
November 15: DFW WW's Hatching (DFW)
Decemeber 15: Ariau's Gold Clutching (RBW)
2011
January 15: Traelyn's Gold Flight (DCW)
February 15: Ariau's Gold Hatching (RBW)
March 15: Traelyn's Gold Clutching (DCW)
April 15: Teseada's Gold Flight (DFW)
May 15: Traelyn's Gold Hatching (DCW)
June 15: Teseada's Gold Clutching (DFW)
July 15: RBW WW's Flight (RBW)
August 15: Teseada's Gold Hatching (DFW)
September 15: RBW WW's Clutching (RBW)
October 15: Meledei's Gold Flight (DCW)
November 15: RBW WW's Hatching (RBW)
December 15: Meledei's Gold Clutching (DCW)

If you have any questions about any of the dates, please let us know!
The website will be updated soon to reflect this new schedule.

Amanda N


Chelle

wow not much left in 2011 at this point. Any chance 2012 will be out soon?
Chelle the Southern Belle
My Personas

Eimi

Yes, we will be getting to that, but probably not until the first week of December.

Chelle

I don't mean to bug-promise-but the current schedule's over this month. In a few weeks I'll be on time constraints again until I see how things are going to go so I was hoping maybe I could see how things were going to go to plan ahead if that was possible? I know Clancey mentioned she'd gotten it most of the way done. I know you guys are busy and I can wait if need be, was just hoping.

 :bounce:
Chelle the Southern Belle
My Personas

Clancey

February 15, 2012 / m6d11 of Turn 6
Dolphin Cove Weyr
Elleth's clutch Hatches
Writer: Amanda

March 15, 2012 / m7 d4
Dragonsfall Weyr
Hygalia's Gold Genith Rises

May 15 2012 / m8 d6
Dragonsfall Weyr
Hygalia's Gold Genith Clutches

June 15, 2012 / m8 d25
Riverbluff Weyr
Lenala's Gold Vilarth Rises
Writer: The Council

July 15 2012 / m9 d7
Dragonsfall Weyr
Genith's Clutch Hatches
Writer: Eimi

August 15, 2012 / m9 d26
Riverbluff Weyr
Lenala's Gold Vilarth Clutches
Writer: The Council

September 15 2012 / m10 d3
Dolphin Cove Weyr
Cyradis's gold Panitath Rises
Writer: Suzee

October 15, 2012 / m10 d25
Riverbluff Weyr
Vilarth's Clutch Hatches
Writer: The Council

November 15, 2012 / m11 d5
Dolphin Cove Weyr
Cyradis's gold Panitath Clutches
Writer: Suzee

December 15, 2012 / m11 d27
Dragonsfall Weyr
Teseada's Gold Onnyth Rises
Writer: Emma

January 15, 2013 / m12 d7
Dolphin Cove Weyr
Cyradis's gold Panitath Hatching
Writer: Suzee

February 15, 2013 / m12 d26
Dragonsfall Weyr
Teseada's Gold Onnyth Clutches
Writer: Emma

March 15, 2013 / m13 d25
Riverbluff Weyr
Rhosyn's Gold Orlaith Rises
Writer: Chelle

April 15, 20123 / m13 d24
Dragonsfall Weyr
Onnyth's Clutch Hatches
Writer: Emma

May 15, 2013 / m1 d23
Riverbluff Weyr
Rhosyn's Gold Orlaith Clutches
Writer: Chelle

July 15, 2013
Riverbluff Weyr
Orlaith's Clutch Hatches
Writer: Chelle
~ Clancey ~

Dragons must fly/when Thread is in the sky.