Triad Forum

Hello there

Started by Ann Lee, October 11, 2014, 04:35:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ann Lee

Quote from: Heather F on October 12, 2014, 06:30:40 PM
Welcome to Triad!!

I don't know how long you are wanting to write your candidate as a Candidate, but we're getting ready to have a Hatching at Dragonsfall if you are interested in Impressing quickly :) Just let me know!

Yes I would like to participate please

Chelle

Welcome to Triad Ann! I have P'nal and Nokala at DFW, the Weyrleader's Wingsecond a senior journeyman harper respectively.
Would love to post with your candie!
Chelle the Southern Belle
My Personas

Paula

Welcome Ann Lee, It's always nice to have new members! I hope enjoy being with us.
"The truth is out there but the lies are inside your head." Terry Pratchett

Gabriel Lorca: "I still don't give a damn.  .

Chloe: A list of everyone you've slept with in the past eight weeks.
Lucifer: Right. You'll need a much bigger notepad.

Maze to Lucifer: I'm worried that humans are rubbing of

Ann Lee

Thanks and @Chelle yes I wouldn't mind doing a RP with your character

Suzee

Just a note: 

Ann Lee - Gotta get your persona approved before anything can be posted with her.  :)

Ann Lee

I know I had to edit my persona so I did and am waiting for it to be looked at for approval.

Devin


Ann Lee

Thanks and I like the pic in your sig

Clancey

Welcome Ann Lee!   I'm Clancey .. I play the WLM at DFW but also am thrilled to have new members.

Triad has been around a very long time and we are SO HAPPY when our family expands :)

Welcome.  You will be gobbled up...err... I mean.. people will nicely ask ... for coposts once your persona is approved!   
~ Clancey ~

Dragons must fly/when Thread is in the sky.

Ann Lee

lol working on one with my Mentor right now

Miriah

Hello another new person! I have personas pretty much every where :)

Chelle

feel free to send me an email for a start then!
Chelle the Southern Belle
My Personas

Len

Heya Ann Lee! I've got loads over DFW, if you ever run out of people to post with (like that's gonna happen!). But welcome all the same :-)

Anika

Hi Ann Lee,

I'm new too, and see that your candidate has been approved at DFW.  I have Ilyssia at DFW that just Impressed in month 9 if you would like to copost just email me. 

Anika