Triad Forum

Getting to Know You => Introductions => Topic started by: Ann Lee on October 11, 2014, 04:35:57 PM

Title: Hello there
Post by: Ann Lee on October 11, 2014, 04:35:57 PM
Hello I am Ann Lee I am a candidate over at Dragonsfall Weyr; it is nice to meet you all
Title: Re: Hello there
Post by: Jane on October 11, 2014, 06:32:02 PM
Hi Ann Lee.  Welcome to the club.
Title: Re: Hello there
Post by: Ann Lee on October 11, 2014, 06:48:15 PM
Thanks; hey has anyone heard of Golden Gate Weyr it was a website I wanted to be a member of back in 04-05 though now I can't find it.
Title: Re: Hello there
Post by: Suzee on October 11, 2014, 09:42:50 PM
Sorry, I haven't heard of that one.

We're glad you decided to join us.
Title: Re: Hello there
Post by: Ann Lee on October 11, 2014, 09:51:47 PM
thanks glad to be here
Title: Re: Hello there
Post by: Jane on October 11, 2014, 11:48:44 PM
Quote from: Ann Lee on October 11, 2014, 06:48:15 PM
Thanks; hey has anyone heard of Golden Gate Weyr it was a website I wanted to be a member of back in 04-05 though now I can't find it.

Yep, yep.  I was a member there long ago.  Let me check the dates ... I was there in 2000/2001.
Title: Re: Hello there
Post by: Ann Lee on October 11, 2014, 11:55:13 PM
I was in high school when I found that site
Title: Re: Hello there
Post by: Jane on October 11, 2014, 11:58:44 PM
Quote from: Ann Lee on October 11, 2014, 11:55:13 PM
I was in high school when I found that site

Sadly when I was writing there ... 14 years ago ... I was still a long time out of high school. LOL!
Title: Re: Hello there
Post by: Ann Lee on October 12, 2014, 12:24:17 AM
Quote from: Jane on October 11, 2014, 11:58:44 PM

Sadly when I was writing there ... 14 years ago ... I was still a long time out of high school. LOL!

lol what happened to the site?
Title: Re: Hello there
Post by: emma on October 12, 2014, 12:27:57 AM
Golden Gate foldedn a good few years ago, I think the owners decided to close it due to lack of interest and writers
Title: Re: Hello there
Post by: Ann Lee on October 12, 2014, 12:38:04 AM
And I was hoping to be a rider there with my Sapphire blue dragon Duneth
Title: Re: Hello there
Post by: Avery on October 12, 2014, 06:36:54 AM
Welcome to Triad!
Title: Re: Hello there
Post by: Yvonne on October 12, 2014, 07:11:06 AM
Hello, and welcome! :)
Title: Re: Hello there
Post by: Ann Lee on October 12, 2014, 02:27:35 PM
thanks
Title: Re: Hello there
Post by: Heather on October 12, 2014, 06:30:40 PM
Welcome to Triad!!

I don't know how long you are wanting to write your candidate as a Candidate, but we're getting ready to have a Hatching at Dragonsfall if you are interested in Impressing quickly :) Just let me know!

Title: Re: Hello there
Post by: Ann Lee on October 12, 2014, 06:34:44 PM
Quote from: Heather F on October 12, 2014, 06:30:40 PM
Welcome to Triad!!

I don't know how long you are wanting to write your candidate as a Candidate, but we're getting ready to have a Hatching at Dragonsfall if you are interested in Impressing quickly :) Just let me know!

Yes I would like to participate please
Title: Re: Hello there
Post by: Chelle on October 12, 2014, 08:20:09 PM
Welcome to Triad Ann! I have P'nal and Nokala at DFW, the Weyrleader's Wingsecond a senior journeyman harper respectively.
Would love to post with your candie!
Title: Re: Hello there
Post by: Paula on October 12, 2014, 10:29:03 PM
Welcome Ann Lee, It's always nice to have new members! I hope enjoy being with us.
Title: Re: Hello there
Post by: Ann Lee on October 13, 2014, 08:54:57 AM
Thanks and @Chelle yes I wouldn't mind doing a RP with your character
Title: Re: Hello there
Post by: Suzee on October 13, 2014, 08:58:08 AM
Just a note: 

Ann Lee - Gotta get your persona approved before anything can be posted with her.  :)
Title: Re: Hello there
Post by: Ann Lee on October 13, 2014, 09:01:08 AM
I know I had to edit my persona so I did and am waiting for it to be looked at for approval.
Title: Re: Hello there
Post by: Devin on October 13, 2014, 09:25:04 PM
Welcome to Triad!
Title: Re: Hello there
Post by: Ann Lee on October 13, 2014, 09:31:23 PM
Thanks and I like the pic in your sig
Title: Re: Hello there
Post by: Clancey on October 14, 2014, 12:48:02 PM
Welcome Ann Lee!   I'm Clancey .. I play the WLM at DFW but also am thrilled to have new members.

Triad has been around a very long time and we are SO HAPPY when our family expands :)

Welcome.  You will be gobbled up...err... I mean.. people will nicely ask ... for coposts once your persona is approved!   
Title: Re: Hello there
Post by: Ann Lee on October 14, 2014, 05:32:37 PM
lol working on one with my Mentor right now
Title: Re: Hello there
Post by: Miriah on October 14, 2014, 06:14:11 PM
Hello another new person! I have personas pretty much every where :)
Title: Re: Hello there
Post by: Chelle on October 14, 2014, 07:41:21 PM
feel free to send me an email for a start then!
Title: Re: Hello there
Post by: Len on October 15, 2014, 11:35:59 AM
Heya Ann Lee! I've got loads over DFW, if you ever run out of people to post with (like that's gonna happen!). But welcome all the same :-)
Title: Re: Hello there
Post by: Anika on November 02, 2014, 12:45:41 PM
Hi Ann Lee,

I'm new too, and see that your candidate has been approved at DFW.  I have Ilyssia at DFW that just Impressed in month 9 if you would like to copost just email me. 

Anika