As you know, we've had a poll up to see if there was interest in a gold rider contest and the good news is a resounding yes! Not only for the currently vacant Weyrwoman's Second at Dolphin Cove but for an egg at a later date.
Well, now it's time to put your marks where your mouth is and come out of hiding! So, please email me if you are one of the four that were interested in the WW2nd position and we'll begin the contest!
If you don't have it my email address is
suzee@triadweyrs.org
Hey Suz,
you going to send an ooc about this on list too? Might be good for folks who don't check forums as often. :)
So, for those who may be interested, here is how the Goldrider contest worked.
First Becki and I wrote up a template with spots for the contestants to write their responses. Then we put up the call for those who had expressed their interest in the contest to tell us who they were. Once those members had identified themselves, they were sent the template to begin their writing.
Once we'd received all the submissions from each of the ones who'd expressed interest, we removed any indication of who had written what and sent them all to the list for you to read.
I'm very proud of all three members who participated in this contest and would be happy with any of them as Cyradis' Weyrwoman's Second. You should have received an email earlier today with your personal token for the vote. Please make sure you share your opinion by voting!!
So now, we leave it up to all of you to choose the new goldrider for Dolphin Cove.
Like Suzee said, all the participants were great. I wish we could pick all three of you!
Yeah. It was really really really hard to choose. I was lamenting that fact after I read all of them.
Yay for Triad having quality writers to make things hard. :)
That said, vote has been submitted. Good luck ladies.
:cheers:
And The Winner is:
Saibra, of gold Chioneth. Written by Heather A.
Our congratulations to all the participants. This was a very difficult choice to make.
:love4: You all did a great job!!
Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!! I have never felt so honored! :^^:
Congratulations Heather! :occasion9: and congratulations to those two other too. It was really tough choice between the three goldriders, they all seemed so interesting. :cheers:
Congrats Heather, she seems like an awesome persona! I claim posts! ;)
Congrats Heather!
MAZEL TOV!!!! :D
Congrats Heather!
Congratulations, Heather! It's well deserved. (Although all the goldriders were well written - it was a hard choice!)