Triad Forum

News and Information => News & Announcements => Topic started by: Ang on July 04, 2013, 08:53:54 AM

Title: After a lot of thought ...
Post by: Ang on July 04, 2013, 08:53:54 AM
I've been sitting in front of this laptop for four days, trying to get my mind to work on replies and to the changes needed for a character ... but there's nothing there.

I'm sorry to everyone I'm currently writing with but I just can't get back into the game.  I know myself well enough to know that I cannot force myself to write.  So, here ends my time with Triad.

My characters are up for grabs and I hope they find happy homes.  I'll miss everyone!  Thanks for all the good times and I wish you all well.

Ang  :sad11:
Title: Re: After a lot of thought ...
Post by: Suzee on July 04, 2013, 10:55:42 AM
Ahhhh. Dear Ang, how we will miss you.

Of course should your muse return at any time please please know we'd love for you to return to us. I know you mean a great deal to many people here.

Hugs and good wishes.
Title: Re: After a lot of thought ...
Post by: Miriah on July 04, 2013, 01:03:20 PM
I'm sorry to see you go, Ang. :(  *hugs*
Title: Re: After a lot of thought ...
Post by: Eimi on July 04, 2013, 03:24:33 PM
I'm sorry to hear that, Ang!  Please know that any time you'd like to return, you're welcome back.  If there are any personas that are special to you, let us know and we'll save them for when you come back.

Best of luck!
Title: Re: After a lot of thought ...
Post by: Len on July 06, 2013, 02:07:44 PM
Ah no, Ang!!! (((HUG))) I'll miss you SO much!!! You're an amazing writer! :'(
Title: Re: After a lot of thought ...
Post by: Devin on July 08, 2013, 12:55:11 PM
I'm sorry to see you go. You were so much fun to write with.
Title: Re: After a lot of thought ...
Post by: Jelena on July 08, 2013, 01:47:54 PM
What a loss for Triads! But I do understand, writing should be a hobby and not a chore :) I hope maybe one day you'll find your way back to us  Ang!
Title: Re: After a lot of thought ...
Post by: Leigh on July 11, 2013, 05:41:26 PM
Take care, Ang. We'll be thinking of you.
Title: Re: After a lot of thought ...
Post by: Chelle on July 16, 2013, 08:12:53 PM
I know there's alot going on in your life right now and I know how that can be. Know that someday when you get all settled, we'll be waiting for you if you want to return.

And I'll check in with u from time to time to bother you :)