Triad Forum

News and Information => News & Announcements => Topic started by: Clancey on June 12, 2012, 05:05:42 PM

Title: Crayons - Responses please!
Post by: Clancey on June 12, 2012, 05:05:42 PM
To all Triadians:

We were due for a Crayons and I was on LOA so they were missed...So sorry for that!!

The next one is due August 1.

So, I leave it up to you all:

Do one now over the next two weeks OR wait until August and do a big one.  

If we do one now, we will probably postpone until September the next one.

You all tell me please :)
Title: Re: Crayons - Responses please!
Post by: Ang on June 12, 2012, 06:14:54 PM
I vote for waiting since LOA's have been running rampant over the past few weeks and summer's just starting ^_^
Title: Re: Crayons - Responses please!
Post by: Arale on June 12, 2012, 07:30:43 PM
I say wait. For a purely selfish reason: It'll give me more time to get stuff out there to be nominated for!  :rr:

Seriously though, there seems to be a lot of people LOA/LIA right now, from the looks of the forum for it... so it'd be better to wait, IMO.
Title: Re: Crayons - Responses please!
Post by: Paula on June 12, 2012, 11:15:59 PM
I agree to wait and do one big one, the posting list has been pretty quiet.
Title: Re: Crayons - Responses please!
Post by: Suzee on June 13, 2012, 12:15:55 PM
I'll jump on the bandwagon and say waiting is just fine with me!
Title: Re: Crayons - Responses please!
Post by: Len on June 13, 2012, 02:55:37 PM
I'm fine with waiting..but also saying that, despite a lot of LOAs stuff like Paula's storyline with E'naer has been fun to read (and to be a part of!!) so I dunno...I leave it up to you :-)
Title: Re: Crayons - Responses please!
Post by: Chelle on June 14, 2012, 03:54:39 PM
if the majority wants to wait, that's cool but I think we've had enough posts to still do them now. I mean this would be posts from February, March, April, May or somewhere thereabouts....

Though if you need time to get the marks and stuff from the last one in, that's fine too Clancey
Title: Re: Crayons - Responses please!
Post by: Clancey on June 14, 2012, 04:14:20 PM
Yup, it stands to reason if I didn't have time to run the crayons, I didn't have time to put the marks in for the last one, and as a matter of fact, if we wait until August 1

Waiting will give us:  April to July.  Only 4 months, which is only 1 month longer than normal.   I ran the last ones in March.  so potentially some posts from March, but no further back than that.

And since I spent hours and hours earlier this year catching up on all the old Crayons, the only marks due are from the March ones.

The majority is cool with waiting, and it would be much easier for me to wait.  I am still insanely busy at work and need at least a month to clear out of some projects I am working on.  

In fact ..its 715 pm and I'm still at work... lovely 12 hour day... I gave up and came to the boards for a bit of sanity, but still have more work before I can go home...
Title: Re: Crayons - Responses please!
Post by: Arale on June 14, 2012, 04:16:41 PM
Quote from: "Clancey"I gave up and came to the boards for a bit of sanity

Quick, put on your sanity hats everyone! QUICK! :bigsmurf:
Title: Re: Crayons - Responses please!
Post by: Len on June 15, 2012, 03:26:54 AM
crap, where'd I put mine?  or...did i have one to start with...?
Title: Re: Crayons - Responses please!
Post by: Arale on June 15, 2012, 06:35:13 AM
Here, Len. Squeeze your head under my sanity hat. We'll have just enough room left for Clancey. The rest can fend for themselves. :bigsmurf:
Title: Re: Crayons - Responses please!
Post by: Len on June 15, 2012, 02:13:36 PM
we'll let Neath deal with them *evil laughter*
Title: Re: Crayons - Responses please!
Post by: Miriah on July 05, 2012, 06:57:41 PM
Quote from: "Arale"
Quote from: "Clancey"I gave up and came to the boards for a bit of sanity

Quick, put on your sanity hats everyone! QUICK! :bigsmurf:

Mine is made of tin foil. It keeps the normal voices out.  :dink:
Title: Re: Crayons - Responses please!
Post by: Len on September 20, 2012, 10:49:04 AM
I know I'm high as a kite on cold and flu pills but...did I miss the crayons or something...?  *wanders off to look at what's in those pills*
Title: Re: Crayons - Responses please!
Post by: Chelle on September 20, 2012, 09:43:27 PM
Ah no, we made noms but the ballots haven't been sent yet. Waiting for Clancey to put them out methinks
Title: Re: Crayons - Responses please!
Post by: Clancey on October 02, 2012, 03:56:12 PM
the ballots went out tonight thanks to a HUGE help from Suzee.  Everyone love her please and send her lots of coposts.


My sincere apologies.   I cannot catch a break at work.

I think I am coming back and then the next week 2 of the 4 members of my marketing team quit... walaa...50% more work.

I am drowning STILL.  

At any rate, the ballot is only open until Oct 10, so get your votes in.

Once votes or in, I'll dedicate the weekend after to getting everyone's marks caught up.

I just can't catch a break.  UGH.    :datz: