Triad Forum

News and Information => News & Announcements => Topic started by: Suzee on June 03, 2012, 10:08:32 AM

Title: Signing up for the Cbox
Post by: Suzee on June 03, 2012, 10:08:32 AM
I've temporarily allowed user registration in the cbox.  This is for you to claim your forum name and set your password.

We will allow registration for one week.

Type your name in the name box
Click Profile (this will allow you to set your password)
Type it again in the second box

In the future you'll only have to type it once to log in.
Title: Re: Signing up for the Cbox
Post by: Devin on June 03, 2012, 11:13:53 AM
I don't see any "profile" to click. The only thing to click is refresh.
Title: Re: Signing up for the Cbox
Post by: Suzee on June 03, 2012, 11:16:42 AM
it should be blow the message box on the right.

help * smilies * profile
Title: Re: Signing up for the Cbox
Post by: Devin on June 03, 2012, 11:23:07 AM
There's nothing below the message box. I see:
# of users online   refresh
name
email/url
message

That's it.
Title: Re: Signing up for the Cbox
Post by: Suzee on June 03, 2012, 11:45:43 AM
hmm maybe try another browser? I admit it's looking a bit strange in Firefox. But it works well in IE, Chrome, Safari.