Triad Forum

Plotting & Coposts => General Copost Requests => Topic started by: Amanda N on February 05, 2010, 11:29:23 AM

Title: Gather Day!
Post by: Amanda N on February 05, 2010, 11:29:23 AM
The "Gather Day" marks the official start of the Gather.  Everyone go post away!

I'll send out another post with details on the scavenger hunt within the next 48 hours.  Keep an eye out for it!
Title: Re: Gather Day!
Post by: Noola on February 14, 2010, 08:46:10 PM
Who wants to copost with me for the Gather? The posts won't be able to go out until I get assigned a new mentor who can approve them and all, but that doesn't mean we can't go ahead and write! I've got a cooper at a the Vintner Hall who might be delivering casks of liquor and wine. I've got a tavern server who'd be there with her naggy mother and four kids.

It's not too late for the Gather is it?  :bounce:
Title: Re: Gather Day!
Post by: Paula on February 14, 2010, 10:15:22 PM
I have a Headwoman AHH who could receive those casks.