Triad Forum

Plotting & Coposts => General Copost Requests => Topic started by: AprilHolland on June 03, 2009, 06:49:40 PM

Title: Coposts?...
Post by: AprilHolland on June 03, 2009, 06:49:40 PM
Okay I am hoping to start a few coposts. I appologize now if I am a bit slow. I'm going to try to get back into posting. things Have been a bit intresting lately with my sister moving n with us and my nefew. and then my sister's new baby. Things have just been weird and hectic. But, I am trying. working on getting back. I am looking for posts with all my charactors. Exspecially D'wol. Here is my whole list of personas.

Aidiata, Wingrider, Cyclone Wing, Dolphin Cove Weyr
Amowyn, Hold Resident, Garnet Valley Hold
B'drin, Wingrider, Rapids Wing, River Bluff Weyr
D'wol, Senior Weyrling, Dolphin Cove Weyr
Erilite, Holdless, Emerald Falls Hold
Esylian, Weyrlingstaff Assistant, River Bluff Weyr
H'mos, Wingrider, Torrent Wing, River Bluff Weyr
Jozia, Junior Journeyman Healer, Dolphin Cove Weyr
Karaya, Wingrider, Azure Wing, Dragonsfall Weyr
Kendaria, Candidate, Dragonsfall Weyr
M'yex, Senior Weyrling, Dragonsfall Weyr
Nocte, Wingrider, Torrent Wing, River Bluff Weyr
Panyin, Senior Journeyman Weaver, Emerald Falls Hold
Shandara, Candidate, River Bluff Weyr
V'kor, Junior Weyrling, River Bluff Weyr
Z'al, Wingrider, Cyclone Wing, Dolphin Cove Weyr
Title: Re: Coposts?...
Post by: Roxanne on June 03, 2009, 08:25:54 PM
Jyra's always available to do something with D'wol. *g*
Title: Re: Coposts?...
Post by: Paula on June 03, 2009, 10:23:41 PM
All of my sonas are available.
Title: Re: Coposts?...
Post by: Chelle on June 13, 2009, 08:51:42 PM
Pick any or all of mine :)
Title: Re: Coposts?...
Post by: Francesca on June 14, 2009, 12:55:18 PM
I have G'len at DCW and Kamalia and her ONPC candidate brother Arrilon at DFW.  

G'len and D'wol can chat about his upcoming graduation, any fears about being placed in a Wing, mating flights, etc.
Arrilon and Kendaria can talk about the fact that they're both old candidates (he's 19) and what they'll do if they don't Impress.
We did a M'yex/Kamalia copost awhile ago and could do another one.

Let me know what you think.
Title: Re: Coposts?...
Post by: Amanda N on June 15, 2009, 06:42:02 PM
I'm still LIA/LOA until the 21st, but feel free to shoot me an email!
Title: Re: Coposts?...
Post by: VictoriaS on July 07, 2009, 02:10:11 PM
Marza's always happy to do coposts at RBW and the Vintner Hall
Title: Re: Coposts?...
Post by: AprilHolland on September 28, 2009, 08:00:46 AM
Well, I am going to try to get one started with each of you. I am sorry I didn't get to it sooner. My life has just been a mad house lately. I am going to try. If I am slow please be patient. I am also looking for Chasers for Aidiata's greens rising on m5d13 and D'wol's flit on m5 d14. Thank  you for any and all patients.