Newsletter Version 2.0 is up and running, everyone! Wander by the website and take a gander... http://www.triadweyrs.org/newsletter.php
Hopefully everyone will find this one quite a bit more user friendly than the last. :)
Heartily approves of the new newsletter
:cheers:
Looks good. I check the newsletter every day to see who has joined. It's on my morning internet patrol. :)
Aww, yay!
It's a well known fact that webmonkeys are powered by compliments and chocolate. ;)
8)
Looks great! I especially love the expanded Important events discriptions.
Oooooh, pretty! :D Good work, Bree!
Very nice work, Bree. Gotta love the wonders of PHP and a database.
It's wonderful! :D
Bravo Bravo!
Very nice Bree. I like this layout much better than the previous one. Awesome job!
Thanks all!
If you can think of other things you'd like to have on the newsletter, let me know! This CAN be expanded quite a bit still, but I need to know what people want/need!
Quote from: "Bree"Thanks all!
If you can think of other things you'd like to have on the newsletter, let me know! This CAN be expanded quite a bit still, but I need to know what people want/need!
Maybe not necessarily in the newsletter, but a stats page could be fun / interesting. Things like the break down of personae's ages (like you posted before), as well as the numbers of dragon(color) in each Weyr, the total number of each type of crafter (handy to point to when Eimi gets her 50th harper while less famous crafts are totally ignored).
Quote from: "Bree"Thanks all!
If you can think of other things you'd like to have on the newsletter, let me know! This CAN be expanded quite a bit still, but I need to know what people want/need!
And a place to list all the people who are now contractually obligated tp create personae for Vintner Hall and The Tavern
Okay you're going to shoot me but:
Is there any way we can take the smithhall and GVH off the newsletter and add SSH?
Otherwise, I adore it ;)
We are hoping to fix some glitches and issues with the website over the next year, but please remember that this will take time. We will eventually get to the Newsletter for sure ;)